Medicare and Insurance
At RollMobility.com, we keep our prices low so that our customers can purchase mobility equipment without the hassle of prescriptions or Medicare forms.
If you choose to submit reimbursement claims for products purchased at RollMobility.com, you will need to submit these claims directly to Medicare or your insurance company. Roll Mobility does not submit reimbursement claims, and we are unable to accept Medicare or insurance coverage as payment for your order.In order to apply for reimbursement through Medicare or your insurance company, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit your order to RollMobility.com, using your credit card.
- Wait for your order to arrive, shipped directly to your door.
- Submit your claim to Medicare or your insurance provider.
- Invoice from Roll Mobility
- Doctor's prescription and diagnosis
- 1490 form (for Medicare beneficiaries)
If the purchase and equipment is approved, you will receive reimbursement through Medicare or your insurance provider.
PLEASE NOTE: Some mobility equipment may not be eligible for reimbursement by Medicare or your insurance provider.